There were some pretty wild prototypes at CES this year, like LG’s rollable TVand Razer’s smartphone / laptop combo. It’s the type of stuff that’s interesting to see, but you’re not supposed to have it in your home anytime in the near future. However, there are plenty of CES products that are available for preorder now, like the GoPro Fusion and the Ryze Tech Tello Quadcopter. We’ve rounded up a few products from the show that you can already buy.
Now let’s get to deals. To celebrate CES, headphone maker 1More is offering an exclusive 30 percent off sale for readers of The Verge (use promo code VERGE30). Also, if you’re in the market for a TV, Samsung is discounting some great models right now and the GoPro Hero 6 is down $100 for the first time on Amazon.
From now until January 16th at 11:59PM ET, all 1More headphones are 30 percent off for Verge readers. By using the link here, the discount will automatically be applied at checkout. Two of our favorites including the Triple Driver and Quad Driver (reviewed here) are listed below, but there are many others to choose from.
- 1More Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones at 1More for $69.99 with the exclusive promo code VERGE30 (usually $99.99)
- 1More Quad Driver In-Ear Headphones at 1More for $139.99 with the exclusive promo code VERGE30 (usually $199.99)
- Echo Show on Amazon for $179.99 for Amazon Prime members (usually $229.99)
- Samsung 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer on Amazon for $217.99 (usually $279.99)
- Beats urBeats In-Ear Headphones at iTech Deals for $39.99 (usually $99.99)
- Anker SoundBuds Slim Wireless Headphones with Leather Carrying Case at Amazon for $18.99 (usually $28.99)
- Aukey Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Bike Mount at Amazon for $9.89 with promo code TMSO8B86 (usually $29.99)
- Dell XPS 13 Signature Edition Laptop at the Microsoft store for $999 (usually $1,599)
- Dell XPS 12 Signature Edition 2-in-1 PC at the Microsoft store for $799 (usually $1,299)
- Samsung Galaxy Book 12 2-in-1 PC at the Microsoft store for $999 (usually $1,129)
- Huawei MateBook Signature Edition 2-in-1 PC at the Microsoft store for $499 (usually $849)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display and Touch Bar on Amazon for $1,984 (usually $2,399)
- Insignia 39-inch HD Roku TV at Best Buy for $219.99 (usually $279.99)
- VIZIO 43 Inch LED Smart TV at Dell for $299.99 with $100 Dell gift card (usually $449.99)
- Samsung 49-inch Special Edition QLED 4K TV at Samsung for $999.99 (usually $1,299.99)
- Samsung 49-inch 4K UHD TV at Samsung for $899.99 (usually $1,199.99)
- Samsung 40-inch 4K UHD TV at Samsung for $399.99 (usually $549.99)
- Samsung 50-inch Full HD Smart TV at Jet for $477.99 (usually $599.99)
- WeMo Switch Smart Plug on Amazon for $21.99 (usually $56)
- GoPro Hero 6 on Amazon for $399.99 (usually $499.99)
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 70 Instant Film Camera on Amazon for $84.50 (usually $104.99)
- Trianium USB C Hub Adapter on Amazon for $33.99 (usually $59.99)
- Garmin Vívosmart HR Activity Tracker for $78.95 (formerly $149.99)
- Samsung Gear 360-degree High Resolution VR Camera on Amazon for $69.99 (formerly $349.99)
- Anker PowerCore II Dual-Port Portable Charger on Amazon for $34.99 with promo code Y18A1260 (usually $49.99)
- Nonda AIKO Rechargeable Finder on Amazon for $8.85 with promo code EGWGBPVV (usually $16.99)
- Ring Wi-Fi-enabled Video Doorbell on Amazon for $136.99 (usually $179)
- Get Out in 4K UHD at FandangoNOW for $10.40 with promo code 4K18(usually $12.99)
CES 2018 PRODUCTS
Companies that bring products to CES generally aren’t ready to put those products on shelves, and some of these products never actually come to market at all. However, there were some shown at this week’s show that you can preorder now. We highlighted six of our favorites, but note you can find more than 80 available at B&H.